segunda-feira, 17 de janeiro de 2011

how important,


You don't know how important you are.
Baby, I just wanna show you,
Our little world, with no name.
Come with me to anywhere,
Where we can hold each other
Like we never did before.

Can't you hear my scream?
It's always for you.
Lead me, guide me, the way is dark.
The light is your smile,
And I surrender to your arms.
So don't go away, my dear,
Don't go away without saying something
Something that I adore to listen
Something about you and me.

I feel lost, I don't know about my future
But I can say "It's never gonna change,
how important you are to me."
Please, I want to sleep well
hugging the pillow with your scent,
my baby.

Someday we find ourselves.
I pray that the day will come soon.
Just remember:
I'll go wherever you will go.

Nayara K.

Nenhum comentário: